View Profile Belgarion

115 Movie Reviews

2nd rate romance and a baseless plot

Lack of character development and a feasable storyline made this so corny I had to close it. Ryu had no basis for having to go through the portal and the night recollection "under the stars" was so cheezy I couldn't take it seriously. An all-around mediocre flash with little action and unbearably banal romance filler.

That last sound clip

I remember seeing that video of the grape smashing interview where the reporter fell off the stand and landed on her collar bone, funny of you to use that as the sound clip.

starkravenmadd responds:

Thanks for taking time out to review this piece. Yes that was the infamous "grape lady" clip. I shall pass it on to the Doctor that you thought it amusing that he used it. Again the music was not mine, I am only a tool of the greater good.
To World Domination and utopian servitude!

A curious and intriguing story.

I look forward to future chapters of this tale of the Templars.

32 Game Reviews

A decent idea poorly executed

The hitboxes of larger planets was quite a bit larger than the actual planet, causing you to lose constantly without actually touching the larger planets. Also oftentimes, the gravity of multiple planets would provide no possible way to escape losing. Overall a frustrating and unenjoyable experience.

Bi-Polar-Bear responds:

um, i didnt use hit tests at all in this game so thanks for the low vote and uninformed crtisism pal

My only problem with the game is the length.

I was completely caught up un this extremely interesting and creative simulation of medeival surgery when it abruptly ended. What you did give however, was done very well.

Perfect 300 and what do I get?

A farting stripper.