MK vs. SF 2 MK vs. SF 2

2nd rate romance and a baseless plot

Lack of character development and a feasable storyline made this so corny I had to close it. Ryu had no basis for having to go through the portal and the night recollection "under the stars" was so cheezy I couldn't take it seriously. An all-around mediocre flash with little action and unbearably banal romance filler.

Dr Steel's Back and Forth Dr Steel's Back and Forth

That last sound clip

I remember seeing that video of the grape smashing interview where the reporter fell off the stand and landed on her collar bone, funny of you to use that as the sound clip.

starkravenmadd responds:

Thanks for taking time out to review this piece. Yes that was the infamous "grape lady" clip. I shall pass it on to the Doctor that you thought it amusing that he used it. Again the music was not mine, I am only a tool of the greater good.
To World Domination and utopian servitude!

TANKMEN TANKMEN

The most misleading movie ever.

And oddly enough, one of the funniest surprises I've yet to encounter on Newgrounds.

Saint - Chapter 2 Saint - Chapter 2

A curious and intriguing story.

I look forward to future chapters of this tale of the Templars.

SoaD - Bounce! SoaD - Bounce!

Heh, nice literal interpretation of the song.

Then again I wouldn't mind seeing some "mass orgies."

AcidX responds:

Oh man, that's what I is talkin about!

Joan and Mark Joan and Mark

Loved it

Your talent of harmonizing movie and song is exceptional and the animation was smooth and well played out. The conventional japanese emotional dramatization was quite funny and fit the music very well.

Deliverance DVD Deliverance DVD

Well from a purely aesthetic stand-point

It was great. A well drawn piece of work showing considerable effort and time. But I think you have a better chance of converting America to communism than you do of uniting the whole Middle East.

Yoshi's Island VGDC Yoshi's Island VGDC

Cigs make you high?

Thought it was boring and pretty dry. That and there was just too much content taken from the original movie to make it seem interesting.

Noodles on my Back Noodles on my Back

It was catchy

Quality work, but I didn't find it very humorous.

Bones Bones

That fucking rocked

So artfully done. It retained the humorour aspect without becoming tastelessly violent. I loved it along with the sound track.