Cosmic Crush Cosmic Crush

A decent idea poorly executed

The hitboxes of larger planets was quite a bit larger than the actual planet, causing you to lose constantly without actually touching the larger planets. Also oftentimes, the gravity of multiple planets would provide no possible way to escape losing. Overall a frustrating and unenjoyable experience.

Bi-Polar-Bear responds:

um, i didnt use hit tests at all in this game so thanks for the low vote and uninformed crtisism pal

Dark Cut Dark Cut

My only problem with the game is the length.

I was completely caught up un this extremely interesting and creative simulation of medeival surgery when it abruptly ended. What you did give however, was done very well.

StripBowl! StripBowl!

Perfect 300 and what do I get?

A farting stripper.

Middle Age Tamagotchi Middle Age Tamagotchi

The idea was laughable

But to actually sit and cater to an older man and govern his life with relatively little animation grew tired...fast. The game was boring after the first few minutes. The options were often humorous (draining your egg, going to ebay but not buying anything) and I did them all but afterwards, the monotony of taking care of him and the time consumed while each action is executed overweighed the temporary excitement the game had to offer.

Sabermania Sabermania

Hrm..it's ok

But that's about it. There are a couple games like this one though the names I can't recall. The pictures were poorly drawn and the plot was weak (darkidy dark dark darkness of the dark dark darkspot). Find a more original idea surrounding the storyline and some better drawings and this game could easily do much better.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Extremely addicting

But otherwise I felt a big waste of time. After an hour of playing (Well 490 game days) The only reward you receive SPOILER SPOILER
Is a debug mode that just allows me to start more or less with everything I had already gained. Sure I could set myself to 99999 hp but why bother when I could receive 3000 from the cheat names in one of the emails. It was decent, but that's about it. My advice would be more interactive rewards or more movies other than the administration one.

Mouse Pipeline Mouse Pipeline

This is the first game I've seen like it.

Graphically, it was very basic, and I felt it took far too long to becomedifficult but besides that I enjoyed it. Perhaps a sequel is in order, with perhaps a background and something to occupy the cursos i.e. bobsledder, skateboarder etc.

The Last Wave The Last Wave

Way too fast

and even more repetitive, make it slower, maybe add some music, and expand on it more

Goldenass- Part 2 Goldenass- Part 2

Yes, way too hard

Maybe I'm just retarded or something, which wouldn't make sense since FPS are my fav games but this was very hard.

IRAQ ATTACK IRAQ ATTACK

You sort of send out a mixed message but ok.

You just need to get your facts straight. It's clear your anti-Bush *cough* liberal sack of shit *cough* but putting all that aside it was a good game.